Well in the end I decided discretion was better than stoopidity so I didn't ski or snowboard on the weekend - but I did have lots of fun - and food :-)
oh, my poor, poor jen. What on earth have you done to yourself? Look at all that beautiful white stuff behind you - and you're telling me you didn't even get on a board just once?!?
5 comments:
Fun stuff!
home fitness
YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?!?
oh, my poor, poor jen. What on earth have you done to yourself? Look at all that beautiful white stuff behind you - and you're telling me you didn't even get on a board just once?!?
oh dear ... sob ... sniff ...
the best thing about going to the snow is u get to buy some nice new snow clothes & gear.
when youve done that its a truly successful trip.
Looks like it was a great day. Plenty of snow. But, those mountains... they are sooooo small!
Oops...wrong Bunny page ;-)
Wise move Jen you've had your share of injuries for now, save it all for a mountain not a speed hump.
Post a Comment