Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sexy Betty

I'd like you to meet Betty -




After shortening her stem, increasing the height of the seat (I have a short upper body but long legs), taking the aero bars off (for the time being) & putting a comfy (read: girls) seat on it, she looks like a completely new bike.

Perhaps she needs a new - and sexier - name to go with the new look. Any suggestions ?

13 comments:

Superflake said...

Ram Jam!

Mouse_and_NTR said...

"Cheryl, the town bike" -not really sexy though is it?

speedygeoff said...

Hmmm. I have a long upper body but short legs. So I wouldn't be comfortable on Betty.

miners said...

BRUCE

Jen said...

LOL !

Unknown said...

Othello.

Hamburglar said...

That is a sexy bike. And I will have to have a closer look at your legs next time I see you because that seat is high!

How about Foxxy Cleopatra?

TA and the Gnome said...

Hey, don't you be rude about my mum's name! (Betty, that is - not Sexy Betty, though maybe Dad calls her that. I dunno :-) )

Gnome

undercover brother said...

betty? ;)
or maybe sharlene.
thats a nice bike!

Cirque said...

I think Black Betty sexes it up a bit, but not too much.

2P said...

Wasn't Apollo's twin sister Artemis(sp?)? Or Delphidia (Delphie for short) also works for those who may know their mythology

Ewen said...

Bike porn. Now we're talking.

Gitane... sounds French, although it's probably made in China. So, a French name - Geneviève?

Ewen said...

Or, Chinese - Pumpkin?