Friday, November 02, 2007

Rain rain go away....

First up, the month that was October -

S: 10k
C: 213k*
R: um, ask me at the end of November :-)

The bike total only includes my weekend long rides. For some reason my cadence sensor isn't picking up speed so I don't know the distance covered during my mid-week, indoor sessions - the actual total must be over 300k.

Overall, October was a very busy month for me on the work front so I missed alot of sessions :-( Still, it was my second consecutive month of training sans-injury (which I've never done before) so I'm mighty happy right now :-)

An easy 30min spin on Betty in front of the telly this morning to turn the legs over one final time before the big day. I love carb loading :-)

Looking forward to the rain clearing, the roads drying out & giving my domestiques a run for their money on the hills on Sunday ;-P

4 comments:

TA and the Gnome said...

Don't worry about the rain - I'm sure that the domestiques will ride alongside holding up an umbrella for you... :-)

Seriously, just take it easy on the corners and you'll be right. Enjoy!

Gnome

Ewen said...

I hope the rain clears for Sunday. Barreling down the Bulli Pass in pouring rain wouldn't be much fun. Take care. We don't want the domestiques to be scraping you off the bitumen.

Hamburglar said...

Tuck in behind the boys and give them a run from about the 88k mark. Have fun. Hope the rain clears.

2P said...

And stay away from that front brake on corners...