Sunday, May 29, 2011

False start...

I am having far too many of "one of those weeks" at the moment. Today, Sunday, it's 2.20pm & I haven't moved from my office since 8am. So much biz stuff to do at the moment. I don't regret it but sometimes I would love to have one day off. Ironman day was probably the only day I've had off in recent months...
Anyhoo on with the news. And, not surprisingly, there isn't much to report.
I managed to do not 1 but 2 sessions on Tuesday - a 50mins easy ride on the trainer in the garage at 6am to get my legs moving and finished the day with a short strength & core session at home followed by 10min on the windtrainer. The windtrainer afterwards is a bit an experiment in learning/training motor patterns... 18km
And that's it. Hopefully I have more to report next week (*fingers crossed*)

No comments: