Not much to report this week other than visits to allied health professionals & walking.
I had a visit to the doctor on Monday so he could sign off on my application to have my medical expenses paid under the driver's CTP insurance & then a visit to my physio on Tuesday.
I have impact bursitis & an impingement in my left shoulder caused by the impact w/ the ground. My left hip (my left SIJ in particular) is a bit funky at the moment but I'm very lucky that my bike took the force of the impact. So under physio instructions, I've only done a couple of easy walks (20mins on Thursday, 30mins on Saturday & 45mins today) this week.
This coming week brings a massage tomorrow (Tuesday) and an osteo visit together with a return trip to the physio on Wednesday which, hopefully, will bring instructions to increase the exercise a bit more.
I had a visit to the doctor on Monday so he could sign off on my application to have my medical expenses paid under the driver's CTP insurance & then a visit to my physio on Tuesday.
I have impact bursitis & an impingement in my left shoulder caused by the impact w/ the ground. My left hip (my left SIJ in particular) is a bit funky at the moment but I'm very lucky that my bike took the force of the impact. So under physio instructions, I've only done a couple of easy walks (20mins on Thursday, 30mins on Saturday & 45mins today) this week.
This coming week brings a massage tomorrow (Tuesday) and an osteo visit together with a return trip to the physio on Wednesday which, hopefully, will bring instructions to increase the exercise a bit more.
No comments:
Post a Comment