Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm on a roll !

Yes, it's me. Back again :-)

It seems The Problem Child quite enjoyed yesterday's session with Satan as there have been no complaints out of it. Still, I didn't want to push my luck so I went for a walk this morning (rather than a run). 42mins on a relatively flat course with a couple of small rises. Although the humidity is terribly high in Sydney at the moment, it was a beautiful calm morning for a stroll. Combined with tapas and sangria tonight, it's a good day :-)

10 comments:

Wobbly man said...

Way to go Jen! Great to hear that you are on your way back. Tapas, I love that stuff. Trouble is I just keep eating all night!

CJ said...

Tapas and sangria - now you're talking. Almost as good as chocolate and coffee!

2P said...

Great news Jen - I can just see you scolding the problem child in your best Nanny voice - "that's not asseptible" ;-)

Look forward to reading about more of your behaviour management progress!

Don Juan said...

Good news.
Looking forward to a race report on the tapas and sangria. Spanish people are rakish, so you'll be lean and mean in no time on that diet.

Hilda said...

Now I trust you are back!
I am having problems with my ITB as well, at least is not that bad.

Hilda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eagle said...

Keep the recovery rolling along with ever deceasing speed bumps. Need you back in shape for our belated half marathon together - set the goal and tell me the race. Just give me enpugh time to train up for it!!

Aki said...

Good on you for staying sensible. Sounds like you're coming back strongly. :)

Lulu said...

Glad to see you're getting the PC under control! Enjoy your tapas and sangria.

Don Juan said...

Hope you're well, and not working too hard on those 1 minute units.
Otherwise we'll need to push you out the door.