Monday 23 July
Rest day – 30mins stretching.
Tuesday 24 July
Spent a delightful hour with ET at lunch today. I’m sure he is as sick of my freaking tib-ants as I am.
After work, I headed to the gym for 60mins on the bike (25.64kms) watching, of all things, Max’s “Loving the 80’s” music clips – including Collette’s "Ring my Bell" and the Stone’s video clip for “Start Me Up” featuring Keith R actually looking human and bad lip synching from Mick wearing bad tight white pants. Oh dear. I think I need therapy now.... Finished with 30mins of stretching.
Another session on the bike in the gym on Thursday before spending 3 freaking hours on the windtrainer in lieu of an LSD run on Sunday.
I have more news - this time it's good!
1. I have (finally) entered City 2 Surf. Looking forward to running my C2S no.2 with Owly again.
2. I have booked myself a not-so-little holiday! It's not until April next year (so I will miss Warwick next year - my re-match with that little “hill” will have to wait until 2008). Where am I off to I hear you ask? Oh I’m just ducking over to Mexico, Guatemala, Belize and Honduras :-) :-)
10 comments:
I'm sure those ants will be grateful for a week off and you could do a spot of water running if you need to.
Great race report and you showed how tough you are by plugging away despite your legs not co-operating.
You'll have a great time in Central America; I'm jealous as I'd love to go back there.
Have you tried Ant rid LOL.
Great race report and congrats on booking the holiday it sounds great.
gee, what a horrible little holiday!! ;)
You rat, what a hol!!!!! I want details - how long are you going for, exactly where in each place, how will you get around etc etc?
Oh Jen! I don't want to hold you back in C2S this year...lets just say we'll be lining up together! Oh, and celebrating together at the finish!
Well done on a fantastic race! I'm so jealous of your holiday plan!
Is that right?? I will have to be around there or you come here to the Dominican :)
As Tesso says, please give more details!!
This could mean my chance to meet you!!!!!
Awesome race Jen - well done! Maybe you should stop in at the Dominican Repubic and see Hilda seeing as you will be in her neighbourhood and all.
Thanks for organising dinner. Good restaurant.
Very impressed with your dedication to the gym and 80's music.
Hi Jen! Glad to hear that you are running the C2S - hope to see you there. Only 17 sleeps to go! And while you are away in Central America, I will be enjoying my holiday in Italy!
Post a Comment