I've been feeling really tired this week (*yawn*). Looking at my diary over the last 3 weeks - and now that I'm covering for both of my bosses who are currently on holidays - I'm not surprised. I've even been sleeping on the trip to AND from work - which I would normally consider to be a great waste of reading time. But for the next 7-odd weeks, I prefer to think of it as recovery time ;-) Thankfully I have a (much needed & long overdue) quiet & relaxing weekend ahead.
I chose to give pilates a miss this week after overdoing it a wee bit last week so instead I went to the gym yesterday (Thursday) for an upper body weights session. Today (Friday) I headed out for an easy 40mins run. I felt really flat & tired at first but after stopping to stretch my calves about 10min in, I started feeling (somewhat) relaxed & comfy. Finished with 6.55k in 40:14mins (aver 6:08min/k).
All systems are G-O for my maiden visit to the Track this weekend :-)
MTD: 109.65kms
6 comments:
Nice work Jen - And just look at that monthly total :-)
Good idea to take it easy - a quiet and relaxing weekend sounds good.
Good luck up at Six Foot. Hope you have fun down the stairs and Glen.
Have fun down in the valley Jen. Steer clear of sticks that move. ;-)
Sleeping on the trip to and from work ... hope you aren't driving ;-)
Have fun out there!
Go Jen go! Good luck on the track tomorrow.
Post a Comment