Over the weekend I saw this quote from Serena Williams after she wiped the floor at the Australian Open last month -
"I could lose 20 pounds and I'm still going to have these knockers and I'm going to have this bum. That's just the way it is."
I love it. If only there were more women in the world who accepted & appreciated their bodies more for what they are capable of than simply for the way they look...
2 comments:
That's a great quote! Look forward to running/walking (depending on the hills) with you next Sat and hopefully indulging in something deliciously sinful afterwards!
That is a good quote.
I have been thinking about rides for you in Canberra.
If you want hilly, you could ride along Cotter Rd to the Cotter and back, with an optional extra trip up Mt Stromlo.
If you want flatter and simple, head either north along the Federal Highway or west along the Barton Highway, out and back as far as you like. Both have good shoulders.
If you would prefer to stay on bike paths you could do around both Lake Ginninderra and Lake Burley Griffin.
But I hope you are feeling up to running instead. ;)
Post a Comment