Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So long, farewell...

Wow. So long since I updated. So much is happening in my life at the moment....

I have vague recollections of doing a 40mins session on the bike last week watching the '05 TdF (thanks Miners), a swim & an upper body weights session. Also spent an wonderful weekend in Canberra for the marathon... My ITB has been ok - a few grumbly moments but I'm pretty confident now that it will be a happy camper over the next month. The 'stick' is packed just in case.

Leaving for the airport in less than an hour. I'm all packed & ready to rock & roll. I have wanted to travel to Nepal & see Everest ever since I was a little girl. So you can imagine my excitement now :-)

Stay safe everyone. Will try to update when I can.

7 comments:

Superflake said...

Have fun! Do some hill reps.

Gronk said...

Stay safe Jen and and bring back lots of pics !

Tesso said...

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Ewen said...

Have a great trip Jen (but don't trip). It'll be good cross-training for future trail runs :)

Great to see you again on the weekend. I want 'before' and 'after' shots of the hiking boots.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. See you when you get back.

Bennyr said...

Hope that you have a great trip, Jen. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Ben

Hilda said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, what a year!

Your dream trip and your first marathon at SFT!!!