Thanks to everyone for their emails & comments - much appreciated!
Well I made it back to Port Moresby this afternoon after finishing the Kokoda Track this morning :-) It has, quite simply, been the most amazing, uplifting, inspiring & humbling experience of my life - easily the hardest physical, mental & emotional challenge of my life. But all the mud, sweat& tears was certainly worth it.
I get back to Sydney tomorrow afternoon. I will try & string a couple of posts together (yes, with photos) about my adventure over the coming week. But I fear - I know - that there are no words that will do justice to it nor come even close to explaining how this country, its people and the bloody track have touched my heart. But I'll try :-)
7 comments:
Great to hear Jen. Look forward to the muddy adventure story.
Can wait to hear about it.
Just been catching up with all your adventures - sounds like great fun!
Looking forward to hearing all about it Jen. if you can come close to doing the tale justice it will be the the best thing I've read for a while, for sure.
Sounds like an amazing start Jen, can't wait to hear more about it. And well done!
Wow - harder than the Himalayas!
Looking forward to the photos Jen.
i am getting the fuzzy wuzzies just thinking about it
Post a Comment