Monday, September 22, 2008

RNP weekend

Spent the weekend walking the track from Otford to Bundeena with a group of girls from WWoT. I'm really pleased with my recovery from Kokoda. Although the pace was a bit more sedate than what I'm used to, the heat and 18kg pack more than made up for it. Fantastic weekend filled with lots of laughter, gourmet food & spectacular views!




Figure 8 pool


So-called Eagle Rock. Looks more like a turtle if you ask me...



Looking forward to getting back into the training this week - and returning to one of my favourite places in the Blue Mountains next weekend.... :-D

MTD:
Hike – 157k
Run – 4.55k

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Yes, it does look like a turtle!

That's a great photo on the rock, but where are the safety ropes?

I remember doing O to B as a run once - lovely, but what a big day.

Tesso said...

Amazing pics Jen!