A recovery week. From what I'm not sure. My lifestyle (lack of sleep due to work / TdF / studying / wedding planning etc) rather than any actual training load I suspect..
Mon: 1.2k swim at lunch.
Tues: easy 10min walk & 20mins run before work. Did 7.5mins on the grass before finishing on the road. 2.97k
Wed: strength + core before work.
Thu: 1.1k swim before work. Felt really good in the water; strong & my 'catch' seems to be coming along.
Fri: rest (& a decision made about the wedding invitations)
Sat: 90min ride along the Northern Ride, the first time with a cadence sensor (thanks R!). Just focused on spinning the legs. 34.94km - 22.9k/h - aver. 88C. Then it was off for bridesmaid dress shopping....
Sun: work (again) but otherwise rest. I've worked 6 days per week for the last 4 weeks; glad its over. For now.
MTD:
Bike: 84.04k
Run: 8.98k
Swim: 4.5k
No comments:
Post a Comment