A bit blah-ish at the moment; I have spread myself too thin in recent weeks (months) & have now decided to take a few goals off the table for the coming season - what's new. I'm so sick of having to do that...
Mon: James' swim squad again & another strength & endurance session. About 2.2k in total
Tue: rest. Was supposed to run but felt like I was fighting off a cold so I took the sensible course of action
Wed: another strength + core session before work. Focused on legs together given the pounding my shoulders took on Monday night.
Thur: more rest. I was supposed to do another reverse brick today but had to change that plan in lieu of some different 'cross-training'; testing samples of wedding cake :-)
Fri: 30mins ride on the trainer after work (including 10mins at AT).
Sat: 20mins run after work. It's a good thing that my heart rate monitor has died. Otherwise I would have had to crawl rather than simply plod (3.3k)
Sun: even more rest. Was supposed to ride but I rolled over & went back to sleep after the alarm went off.
MTD:
Bike: 49.1k
Run: 6.01k
Swim: 2.2k
No comments:
Post a Comment