Sunday, September 05, 2010

Zero, zip, nada

Have been sick since Sunday & on antibiotics (as well as my first ever Ventolin puffer) since Tuesday so no exercise at all since my ride last Sunday.

Throw in working until midnight on Wednesday & Thursday, until 10pm on Saturday and spending all day in the gym today doing my final practical assessment for my Cert IV (PT) and to say it's been a $hit week is probably an understatement.

There has been some upsides; I have booked flights to Queenstown in December to attend a PT mentorship and managed to include an extra day whilst I'm there to squeeze in some ice climbing :-)) I am also only a few written assessments away from (finally) being a PT so there has been a faint glimpse of a light at the end of the tunnel..

Anyhoo, had better get back to it. A couple of hours work before I can sleep...

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Oh no. I feel your pain - I was on antibiotics for a week - trying to shake a bad head cold.

Good luck with the assignments, and stay warm!

miners said...

ah well - these off weeks happen to the best of us. Keep yourself healthy and enjoy the start to the "proper" weather Jen!