Sunday, October 09, 2011

Recovering to the max...

Ewen, my blog took it upon itself to update the template. Alas, I have had the 'old' header for so many years that I don't actually have a copy of it so I can't upload it to the new template. Nor can I be stuffed to create a new one at the moment. So this fugly format shall remain til one day I feel like procrastinating... ;)

Well, I allowed myself 2 weeks to recover from the 50km. And I must have recovered it because I have almost forgotten about it. Last night someone asked me how my training had been going. And I had completely forgotten the fact that I walking 50+kms 2 weeks ago. Clearly it's time to get back into it :)

This week has been very 'relaxed' (ie. lazy). I've been strict on my eating as I am trying to lose a couple of kilos. But have only done a couple of *very* easy recovery sessions.

I would like to do another baby triathlon in January & my training for Coastrek kicks off in earnest in December. So it's time to get back into it & build some more base for a while... :)

Edit: cr*p. I think, in the update, I've lost my table of training totals over the last 3 years....Ho hum...

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Well, that format is clean anyway. Loads fast!