Here is the photo that my new header is based on. Arica in northern Chile is in one of the 2 driest places in the world - absolute desert basically with no annual recorded rainful. Beautiful eh?
That is just a really, really lovely photo Jen. Being a designer, I normally need everything to have straight lines, with parallel detail, and nice tidy edges - there's just something about having the road slightly off-centre and oblique to the horizon that really does something for me.
Wonder what you need to spark that old attitude back?
In answer to your bloating question: Bloating can be caused by a lack of water as your body tries to retain what is left in your system. Solution: drink more water!
After thought: Drinking more water might be a good solution when you are not running, but I'd probably end up with stitches if I drank as much water on that run as you did!
9 comments:
It is a wonderful photo!!
And the header? Is wonderful, did you make it??
That photo makes me wnt to quit my job :-) You will have a great run at woodford!
That is just a really, really lovely photo Jen. Being a designer, I normally need everything to have straight lines, with parallel detail, and nice tidy edges - there's just something about having the road slightly off-centre and oblique to the horizon that really does something for me.
Wonder what you need to spark that old attitude back?
Great photo and congrats on the Nosh!
In answer to your bloating question:
Bloating can be caused by a lack of water as your body tries to retain what is left in your system. Solution: drink more water!
After thought:
Drinking more water might be a good solution when you are not running, but I'd probably end up with stitches if I drank as much water on that run as you did!
Looks like a great place to ride a bike. Then again most places to these days.....
love the photo and how it looks in your header. Really gives you that feeling of a long slow run with nothing but you and your own thoughts.
I keep expecting to see Speedy Gonzales roaring into view.
Beautiful photo!
Great header Jen. I'm glad you have committed to W2G. You will be fine. Just take it out nice and slow and enjoy the day.
Post a Comment