An easy 40mins this morning. I was planning to head out for a bit longer but my glutes & ITBs were feeling a bit beaten up after the massage yesterday. So in line with my 'slowly & wisely' approach, I decided the best thing I can do this week is to take it easy & make sure all my bits have recovered - happy, rested & recovered glutes are going to come in handy on my first trip to the Six Foot Track this weekend :-))
Gosh the moon was beautiful this morning. But I think I'll need to invest in a headlamp to do my midweek rural route soon - it's getting darker out on the backroads sans-streetlights & houses at 5am…
Finished with 6.63k in 42:59mins (aver 6:28min/k)
MTD: 103.1kms
6 comments:
Have a rest day Saturday if it's a Sunday 6' :) And an early night.
six foot track?
headlamps?
i think i'll call u jen_trail_runs from now on :)
The Big Kahuna this weekend ! Exciting stuff. :)
make sure the headlamp has a red strap
That "only" is keeping you on the right way, keep going!
Nice title :-)
Ooo The Track - how excitment - your glutes will love you.
Post a Comment