Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm on the road again....

Sitting in the Plaza Premium lounge at Vancouver International airport. Happy days. Why there aren't more pay-per-use lounges in airports around the world is completely beyond me. All for the cost of $CAD30, I get unlimited food, drink & internet use, comfortable lounges to relax in (as opposed to the usual hard, uncomfortable plastic ones found in airports the world over) and - perhaps best of all - a shower; a particular favourite given that I'm already 10 hours into my journey home with another 5 hours here in Vancouver before my 19 hour flight home.

A crazy amount of travelling in a period of 10 days but completely worth it. There were tears when I left M & E this morning (both M's & mine) but plans are in the making for me to make a return visit for my first white Christmas. At least with the weather getting down to -50 degrees, there won't be much running on that trip either ;-)

A few photos to follow once I (get home before we return to regular broadcasting with a new blog name - Jen_swims.....

1 comment:

TD said...

Safe travels Jen. You also make a good point about those lounges. Should be far more of the user pay types.