I've lost another 1kg over the last 2 weeks. That's 2kg down now. I've decided to go for another 1kg loss & I should be at my goal weight :-)
I love recovery weeks. It's a bit sad when staying in bed on a school day until 5.45am is considered a sleep-in!
Wednesday
Rest day :-)
Thursday
Was due to run but after getting home from work on Wednesday night at 9.20pm & eating my dinner close to 10pm, I decided I could do without the 4.30am wake up. Soft I know.
PM: PT session. As the tri season is over & it's a recovery week, we took this opportunity to run through a strength & fitness test that he carried out on me when I first started training with him - and I'm really pleased with the results. I've lost 3cm off my hips and 3.5cm off my waist! My strength & flexibility have improved in a number of respects & and my resting heart rate & recovery heart rate have dropped considerably :-) It's nice to see all the hard work paying off. We also took the opportunity to discuss my training & the upcoming shift in focus away from strength endurance (which was designed to supplement my triathlon season) to a greater focus on power, strength & a spending abit more time in an anaerobic zone. Ouch!
Aside from the strength & fitness test and the talkfest, all I did during this session was a 5min run & stretching :-)
Friday
Rest day :-)
Another trail run & swim tomorrow before a ride on Sunday. Now that the tri season is over, maybe it's time to get the MTB out & get back on the single track :-D :-D
1 comment:
Congrats on the weight/cm loss Jen. It had to happen with all the training you've been doing.
Be careful on that bike tho!!!!
Post a Comment