Very nice. Enjoy it.You could be original like me and call it 'the felt' one - just proves why I was better at maths and science!!SuePs so when does mini mango get hers?
Hmmm... It's going to be tough getting around without any pedals... :D
Looks like I missed all the fun. Just saw the wedding photos and the lastest posts. I've really never seen a better set of wedding photos you two great and as happy as. Congratulations!No need to tell you to make the most of it. You both are aware, have before and will continue I'm sure.
At least with no pedals there's nothing to dig into the ground when cornering ;)I'll go for "Fergie".
Berta.
is it wrong to be 'attracted' to a bike?if you want it to be fast, frolicking and fancy free call it tiger :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very nice. Enjoy it.
You could be original like me and call it 'the felt' one - just proves why I was better at maths and science!!
Sue
Ps so when does mini mango get hers?
Hmmm... It's going to be tough getting around without any pedals... :D
Looks like I missed all the fun. Just saw the wedding photos and the lastest posts.
I've really never seen a better set of wedding photos you two great and as happy as.
Congratulations!
No need to tell you to make the most of it. You both are aware, have before and will continue I'm sure.
At least with no pedals there's nothing to dig into the ground when cornering ;)
I'll go for "Fergie".
Berta.
is it wrong to be 'attracted' to a bike?
if you want it to be fast, frolicking and fancy free call it tiger :)
Post a Comment