Sunday, December 27, 2009

Recovering...

From Christmas, training, work, Christmas functions, too much food, too much alcohol – you name it…

Mon: 2.95km at swim squad tonight. More than made up for my laziness last weekend I think. What a way to start a recovery week ;-)

Tue: rest

Wed: strength session in the gym at work at 6am followed by the last of my Christmas shopping :-) I was supposed to do a bike session in the afternoon but a family drama put an end to that.

Thu: for a change in scenery, R & I headed down to the Regatta Centre for the tri club's weekly open water swim. 1.5km in my new wetsuit; I'm in love :-)

Fri: rest (Christmas Day)

Sat: thanks to the rain I did my 90mins ride on the trainer staring at the garage wall. Thankfully I had some podcasts on the iPod to keep me company. Approx. 37km. AvC86

Sun: (more unscheduled) rest

I am on holidays this week – I can’t remember the last time I was on holidays from work & actually stayed home – so I’m looking forward to getting stuck into the training & living the life of a professional athlete for the next week; eat, sleep, train, read :-)

MTD
:
Swim – 18.05km
Bike – 180.1km

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eat, sleep, train, read...a runners' dream!

Have a wonderful 2010 Jen with your family & thank you so much for your encouragement during 2009. LL