Mon: 45mins walk/shuffle before work then 60mins pilates w/ Carly after work; I would normally go to squad tonight but this was a pilates session to make up for one I previously missed. It was a lovely surprise to see Mr & Mrs K when I arrived :-)
Tue: rest
Wed: My usual 60mins pilates class with Carly.
Thu: 38mins windtrainer session on the bike this morning in the garage whilst watching the Chilean miner with the wife & girlfriend be rescued. Unfortunately it didn't prove to as 'exciting' as I had hoped ;-) 14.9km
Fri: 40mins walk/shuffle this morning. I had planned to do a slightly longer session than on Monday but I was feeling tired & struggling to maintain good form so I decided to pull the pin slightly earlier than slip back into old (read: bad) habits.
Sat: I had a 60mins ride on the program for today but woke to the sound of high winds so I rolled over & went back to sleep :-) Once I dragged myself out of bed, it was off to the garage with Coach Troy for his 'big gear strength' DVD, 56mins of glute & quad torture :-D 22.2km. 26.3k/h. Afterwards I played with my ViPR for about 15mins before crawling into the house. I was supposed to do a swim in the afternoon but spent much of it working :-(
Sun: I had a 2.5 hr ride on the program today so I joined TA's group at Seven Hills for a ride out towards Richmond. 3hr 15mins riding time, 78kms, 2 toilet stops, 1 flat tyre & 1 broken chain later - neither of which was mine thankfully - we arrived back to the car. This was a tough ride mentally given that at one stage we were within about 10km of my home, but 40kms from my car ;-) But as TA said at one stage, it was nice to know that we could do a 78km ride off minimal training in recent weeks (in TA's case) or months (in mine). Thanks TA! 78.3km. 3:15. Av. 24.1k/h
Another busy week ahead - but is there any other kind?
MTD:
Swim - 7.7km
Bike - 175.9km
2 comments:
If it wasn't a busy week, then it'd be a boring week :)
You had an awesome week Jen. Hope to see you this Saturday at swim training :)
Post a Comment