I wasn't going to mention TPC today but I couldn't let a comment made by my massage therapist this afternoon pass by. She said when referring to TPC (and I quote) "your ITB is fantastic". And yes, she was referring to the correct leg! My response: "are you sure?". I almost skipped back to the office. Almost, but not quite :-) Now I can't get too excited because I still have the funky hip/groin/adductor problem which I think caused TPC to have a tantrum in the first place but I couldn't help be a v. happy gal after this news...
Activity: run
Time: 6.30am
I decided to head to the oval this morning for today's run as my legs were feeling a bit beaten up this morning. And what a good decision it was. There was a mist this morning which appeared to have settled in the centre of the oval and was accentuated by the white picket fence surrounding the oval. Simply divine.
Anyhoo, an easy 20mins around the oval. All bits & pieces (including my cardio fitness) felt good. A wonderful way to start a day!
9 comments:
Bloody excellent news Jen and I hope Tesso is reading this.
Imagine...there is a life after ITB.
Yes, I am reading it. Luv the title! Great news Jen.
"Funky hip/groin/adductor" sounds like a new dance move :-)
The comeback is looking very good.. steady as she goes now and we'll soon be back to our Sunday runs :) in fact I do believe we have one this week!
Now that you finally are in the right hands, I wish that funky problem finally gets solved!!
Nice start of the day, just the best!!!
wow - a "fantastic ITB" - that is some praise!!! glad it is going good!
You´ve gotta love a comment like that.
That´s a really enjoyable post to read, Jen. Good Stuff.
Cheers,
Ben
Another run ? Yay !
Glad to hear TPC is out of the remeand centre and on a good behaviour bond - lets hope the wayward little blighter does not re-offend!
Great news! Wish you had had a camera this morning so you could have taken a picture of what you described..sounded pretty!
Post a Comment