AM: Back to the oval which is slowly drying out for an easy 20mins - 2.96kms in 20:02mins (aver 6:45min/kms). Tried to focus on changing my technique as suggested by ET to land on my forefoot rather than my heel as I currently do. A few niggles here & there despite the week off. The arch of my left foot in particular was pretty tight during the course of the day.
PM: Back to the gym for a quick upper body weights session - circuit of:
* reverse dumbell flyes
* single arm cable rows
* barbell bicep curls
* single arm supine tricep extensions
* lat pulldowns,
repeated twice followed by 20mins stretching by lower body.
Total for July is 123.87kms. Off to see ET for a massage tomorrow. I've still got some "discomfort" in my lower legs. This is supposed to be my last week of building before slowly tapering for W2B but we'll see....
BTW, I forgot to mention yesterday. I cut most of my hair off on Saturday. Well, I didn't. My hairdresser did. I had been growing it for the big "W". So instead I decided to cut it off. Glad I did. Let's just say the back of my neck is seeing the light of day for the first time in about 20 years...Happy days.
9 comments:
Woohoo - photo please - STAT!
That was a drastic change, good for a "W" :)
Seconding the motion for uploading a photo!
How did trying to land on the front of you foot instead of the heel go? I found the other day that if you lean forward and change your centre of gravity it sort of happens naturally, except this is hard to sustain for longer periods at present...
What, no photos over here either?
We demand photos....
Did you know it is a well documented phenomenon (can someone spell that for me??) that women get a dramatic hair cut (or change) when they break up with their partners and or when they get a new job.
So good to see you keeping up with the 'norm' then!
Hey everyone! I get to see the hair tomorrow nya nya nya
The paparazzi will be chasing you for those pics if you don't provide them soon.
Short hair means less wind resistance which means you'll be faster!!
Pic please.
TA
As long as it's still red...
Post a Comment