Tuesday, August 01, 2006

...is just before....

Yes, Sparkie. It's still red ;-)

This arrived in my inbox today. Perfect timing. I needed it today

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN OVERNIGHT SUCCESS

"Keep going" is the rule that must be followed if you want to be successful and achieve what you have your sights firmly set on. Your success will always be connected with your actions. Just keep moving towards your goal.

You'll make mistakes along the way but get up, brush yourself off, focus on what you want and keep going. You may even have to hang on after others have let go.

Persistence means taking pains to overcome every obstacle, to do whatever it takes, whatever is necessary to reach your goal. In the end, only the people who fail are those that aren't prepared to have a go and keep moving.

All great achievement takes time.

6 comments:

Hilda said...

Let's defeat the enemy!!

Gronk said...

A sound approach Jen.

BTW - now that I know where my tib-ants are, I can report that mine are sore too ! That usually means too much concrete for me. Back to the grass all next week B4 the C2S methinks. :)

Cirque said...

And nobody is more persistent or able to overcome obstacles than you are Jen!

Keep your chin up pet.
{{{{{jen}}}}}

PortRunr said...

Thanks for posting that Jen - some good motivational thoughts.
Ooh, I what the title of your next post is!! ;)
Don't tell me we have to wait for C2S photos to check out the new 'cut?
Hope the new running technique works well, although I imagine it'd feel strange at first.

Don Juan said...

We want photos of the new hair-style.

That sounds tricky changing running technique from heel strike to forefoot. Good luck.

Don Juan said...

My hair's growing back fast.
Quick photos, before it's too late.