Friday, August 11, 2006

I choose...

sleep.

This morning, for the first time since I started running again in March, I rolled over, turned off the alarm & went back to sleep - in the knowledge that I wouldn't be able to squeeze my run in during the day! Such a rebel I know ;-) I really need to find a new goal race otherwise I could really get used to the extra sleep-in ;-)

But stay tuned & never fear; a new plan is (almost) born and a few more days of R & R is needed physically & emotionally before it kicks off.

BTW, I've decided not to run C2S but I will be there in a cheerleading capacity - not to mention to catch up with my friends over a quiet ale or two afterwards :-)

2 comments:

Phil said...

Some days your mind and body just scream SLEEP. A day off won't hurt you and you'll probably enjoy your next run so much more after a bit of real rest.

PortRunr said...

Looking forward to hearing about the new plans and possible sea change...sounds exciting :)
Hope you enjoyed the day out at C2S.