Friday, December 21, 2007

Drafting

Righto. My draft list of events for the first half of 2008 is now listed over ==>

As I said previously it's a rather eclectic mix of trail runs, "aquathons", MTB races, triathlons & adventure races. It is only a draft list at this stage as a few race dates - and a few other events I have my eye on - haven't been announced yet. None of them are really 'key' races for me. More like a prelude to the second half of 2008 & early 2009 :-)

11 comments:

Superflake said...

Funny. I thought you were busted for draughting on the bike. You can drafy away if you are just selecting races.

Ellie80 said...

they all look great! I may steal some :)

speedygeoff said...

I have pencilled in the Bush Capital on 26 July. The 25k, like you. I look forward to meeting you!

Zodelicious said...

Looks good Jen - lots of tris in there. :)

Ewen said...

Spodychoff! What? You doing a hilly race?!

You forgot 6' Jen!

speedygeoff said...

ET arises! Irate!

(that's a palindrome)

ET it was for jenakanewone's eyes only! Some things are never said at home.

Tesso said...

Have a great Chrissy Jen. And a fab 2008. Its gonna be hard to top the excitement of your last fews months ... but I'm sure you will!

Dave said...

Wow Jen,

I wander off to the tropics for a while and forget how to run, let alone blog and when I finally return to the land of the living I see a few people have been VERY busy!!!

Congrats on the big news and well done on all the bike riding lately :-)

Have a great Xmas and a wonderful 2008.

Ewen said...

Your secret is safe with me Spody.

I was most irate and almost fainted when you mentioned running your first ever 'mountain race'!

That was your best palindrome yet :)

undercover brother said...

thats a nice list!
when youre looking at 2nd half of the year dont forget glasshouse in september ;)

Anonymous said...

how about adding in the Wild Endurance 2 x 50KM relay into that schedule?

May 3 and 4...
:-)

Merry Christmas!