Monday, December 31, 2007

NYE 2007 - LG :-)

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to comment or email/PM me privately. I can't begin to describe how much your support, encouragement, advice, sponsorship & occasional laugh at my expense means to me. I wish you all the very best for 2008 - may it be full of happiness, laughter, injury-free training and much love.

On NYE 2006, I had a lot to say. On NYE 2007, I don't. Words cannot begin to describe what an incredible, surprising & wonderful year I have had -

14 comments:

Bennyr said...

OK Jen, so I was writing a comment on your last post about what a huge year you've had. It was to make a lame pun on the "Eye of the Tiger" with reference to you being a Survivor. Your 2007 has filled me with special joy. Let's call it empathy.

The lords of ladies underwear don't install Flash on our work PCs, so I will have to view your post in full when I get home.

You've been an inspiration to a lot of people this year, myself included. I very much doubt I'd be starting 2008 at Berowra.

Bring on 2008, and may it be at least as joyous as 2007. Happy new year, Jen.

Fe-lady said...

Happy New Year Jen! (It's already 2008 in your neck of the woods!) Happy training and racing and Xterra-ing (that off-road tri you are doing, right?) in the upcoming year!
Way to go!

Tesso said...

Great picture show Jen!!!

Happy New Year to you and Mango. Its gonna be a good one :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and Mango. Let's try and catch up soon.

Unknown said...

ah, you've bought a tear to my eye again Jen. So glad I could be with you physically on some of your journey and emotionally on the majority of it. To quote our PG sister "luv ya guts"

Superflake said...

Happy New Year Jen. Hope you have a good one. Good luck in the tri this weekend as well.

Shane said...

Cool picture show Jen, Happy New Year hopefully 2008 will just as good

strewth said...

Happy Happy New Year Jen. May 2008 continue to be fantastic for you. You have an amazing calendar of events coming up. Stay fit, healthy and enjoy every minute of another wonderful year.

Runner Susan said...

happpiest new year to you, Jen!

Horrie said...

You did have an incredible year in 2007 Jen. Your performance at 6 Foot was one of my highlights of the year. Hope 2008 is good to both you and Mango and you enjoy everything life has to offer.

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Happy New Year, Jen.

Stay tuned...

undercover brother said...

thats the best end of year report i have ever seen! :)

Ewen said...

Good slide show Jen! "Yes it's cold!" came up a few times - a pity you won't be there this year.

Some great memories of your year. I hope 2008 is equally as good for you and yours. Hopefully we can catch up at some event during the year :)

Rags said...

A belated happy new year Jen

2008 - How good will it be for you and of course the Mango?

...bring it on