Gotta love Monday public holidays - and recovery weeks :-)
Despite my nana nap yesterday afternoon, I still managed to sleep for over 8 hours last night. It would have been closer to 9 had my brother not sent me an SMS from Canada at 5am this morning :-(
No PT session today so I took myself off to the gym for a 60mins strength session. It's another recovery week so I decreased the weights I normally use just a tad -
- 5mins bike w/u
- 2 x supersets of:
* 20 x reverse flyes (machine)
* 20 x bicep curls (6kg)
- 20 twisting oblique thingys (with med ball)
- lunges + pulses with front foot on bosu ball - 6/8/10/12/10/8/6
- 20 x assisted chin-ups (normal grip)
- 12 x single leg deadlifts with swiss ball (ouchy)
- 20 x assisted chin-ups (rock-climbing)
- 20 x twisting oblique thingys (with med ball)
- 2 superset of:
* 20 x chest flyes (4kg)
* 20 x single arm tricep extension (3kg)
- stretching
Back to laying on the couch reading & watching the cricket. Nice :-)
1 comment:
That song has me searching for my flairs.
Post a Comment