Sunday, March 16, 2008

News flash !

Big exciting news to start the week.

Not only have R & I decided on a date & tropical island for our nuptials, we've just booked it & paid the deposit :-)

So it's official - we will marry on 7 November next year - in the Cook Islands :-)

Happy days :-D

9 comments:

Samurai Running said...

November next year! Oh Jen you're such an impetuous young thing ;)

Anyway, you really must be in love. Most other people marry quickly thinking they'd better get it done before someone changes their mind.

I did it fast as I feared what would happen when my girlfriend really got to know me ;)

plu said...

Great news. I am so pleased for all of you.

cheers Plu

Anonymous said...

:-D I'm already being asked if I need a partner for the wedding...now I know why! Great news! I'll put it in my diary :)

Gronk said...

Nice. The Bride and I went to the Cook Islands. Moorea Lagoon & Aitutaki have that rare wow factor.

Tesso said...

Have you checked out the Cook Islands race calendar for that time of year ;)

Rags said...

Great news excellent timing a Scorpion wedding.

What a location, Tesso is on the right track...there must me a tri or IM close by.

undercover brother said...

does cook island have a mountain range?
very pleased to hear the news.

Bennyr said...

That's great news, Jen.

Cheers,
Ben

Ewen said...

Scott did it so fast he had no idea about his wife's expertise in the department of cooking fish.

I can't think of any important races you'll be missing :)