Friday, August 19, 2005

Let's go to the moon baby...

Legs/shins are feeling fine after last nights session - though I am feeling rather tired and flat this morning (but yes, I'm still smiling). Up early for an upper body weights session in the gym before work. I had planned on doing the spin class with SSI but after yesterday's double leg day, I decided to give my legs a break.

So, this morning was an upper body circuits consisting of:
* single arm lat pulldowns
* (cable machine) single arm reverse flyes
* seated row
* bicep curls
* single arm tricep pushdowns
* ab work,
repeated twice. I was able to increase the weights on all of the exercises so it proved to be a tough session. Arms are feeling like jelly now. Love it !!

A rest day tomorrow before a run on Sunday. I'm heading out west tonight which means a weekend full of great food, wine and company! A nice way to end a recovery week.

3 comments:

CJ said...

Glad to hear you are still smiling Jen and that your shins are fine too. Can I just ask how often do you do weights at the gym, and do you alternate between upper body and legs on different days? I'm trying to sort out my gym routine - I've been very slack lately! Also, have a good weekend - sounds pretty good to me!

Lulu said...

Glad to hear the shins are still behaving.. who needs a witch doctor when you have us girls to cast spells on them for you! Maybe we should advertise our services.. Have a great weekend. See you when we get back from hols.

miners said...

Who is this Jen-person with the shins behaving like a normal person? Can blogs be hi-jacked this easily?

Have a great weekend Miss Jen - lookiing forward to the juidy details in the blog updates on Monday!