Activity: Yes, you guessed it - another run!
Time: 5.50am
Duration: 20mins
Mood: WOOHOO!
And another first! The first time I've run on consecutive days post-injury.
Up early for another 20mins around the oval for an easy run after yesterday's long run. Today the sprinklers were on when I got to the oval (another first!) so I spent my 20mins side-stepping my way around the sprinklers in a manner that Benji Marshall would have been proud of. My legs felt great during the run though a little more beaten up as the day progressed.
Cancelled my session with Satan at lunch today and instead had lunch with The Owl.
I'm really bummed about the cancellation of spin classes but Mr Jen today has agreed to let me stick a bike rack on the top of the car. Maybe it's time to start shopping for a bike...
Have I mentioned that I'm one happy gal ??
:-)
PS. I have just bought myself a new lil toy. More details to follow once her due date is confirmed.... :-)
11 comments:
Hmmm. Hey, Miners...she runs, she swims, she's getting a bike rack. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
I can tell you are happy, it is an incredible feeling!
Forget about TPC at all, It is definitely gone!!
Now it is TTO time to enjoy!!
WooHoo is pretty right ;)
So the reason you don't have Garmin envy I'm assuming is because one is on it's way.. sneaky;)
Great to see you running 2 in a row... great news.
For a moment I thought you were pregnant with siamese twins ;-)
Yeeeha back to back runs and no TPC issues!
Keep it going Jen :-)
Very good news. About time those running gods let you make a comeback.
On the biomechanical analysis, I doubt if any of us should be let out the front door if you listen to the purists. I've been told to take up lawn bowls about 10 times.
and lovely it was too. Lunch that is. My money is on a Garmin...or a new bike.
Two in a row woohoo! Careful or this will be a habbit ;-) Thanks HEAPS for you text on the weekend! Haha my post marathon brain was not working well and it took me 20mins to work out who I knew who had a name starting with J.... very funny!!!
We will have to catch up again soon!!
Two in a row woohoo! Careful or this will be a habbit ;-) Thanks HEAPS for you text on the weekend! Haha my post marathon brain was not working well and it took me 20mins to work out who I knew who had a name starting with J.... very funny!!!
We will have to catch up again soon!!
New blog title coming Jen-tris?
Great news about the runnning Jen.
Hmmmm, I'm guessing a bike. And it must be a pretty one too cos you called it 'her'.
Post a Comment