Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Walk this way...

This sounds silly and I'm almost embarrassed to confess it but this thought occurred to me yesterday - "OMG I ran for 90mins yesterday!" Yes, I'm still grinning and still shaking my head in disbelief....

A leisurely (albeit chilly) walk to work this morning to stretch out my legs (approx. 8kms; 1hr 12mins as opposed to the usual 1hr 2mins). My quads (which stiffened up considerably after sitting on my butt all day at work yesterday) are still sore but improving. RH hip and calves/shins are fine. Happy days.

The delightful Mr and Mrs Lulu have invited The Owl and I to their place for dinner tonight so we can celebrate our C2S triumph - looking forward to it!!

3 comments:

Wobbly man said...

Well you are just going to have to raise a glass of red for me while you are at it!

Its great to hear you are pulling up so well!

Hannah said...

The world is your oyster now, Jen! It's so lovely to see you so pumped by your race!

It is an addiction, I swear it ;)

CJ said...

Enjoy the dinner. Congrats on your time and glad to her you're still smiling! I returned to the physio this morning and he's happy with me - I just have to remember to stretch! The dinner idea next month, by the way, sounds great - must do it!