Woke up this morning feeling very ordinary - and it went downhill from there.
I went off to see the witchdoctor again this morning for some acupuncture on my tibial muscles. WD also adjusted my ankles - over the last week I felt like I couldn't get a good stretch in my soleus (what's the plural?) because of a lack of mobility in my ankles. Tendons around my ankles are a bit tender now but should be right in the morning.
Despite feeling like shite, I went to the pilates class at 12.10pm. I have now found a Satantic Pilates Instructor (SPI). Yikes !
Left work at 3pm to head home today - gradually felt worse all day; like I'm fighting off a cold/flu so I went home to sleep (mind you at 6.30pm tonight I had to check an advice to a client - there is no escape....). Funny - the reason I most hate being sick is not because I feel like shite but because I miss out on exercise. Yes, my name is Jen and I am an exercise-aholic...
2 comments:
oh dear - hope you don't get what I was feeling for the last few days. I also hope that the yuk feeling didn't come from your big indulgence recently (our friend cirque may blame it on this).
All the best for your run with Bernie this weekend :)
I'm a lot more careful about avoiding sick people since I picked up my running addiction.
And my first thought when I do get sick is "Oh bugger, I hope I can still train."
I suspect we're all like that.
Post a Comment