I can't believe people sleep through mornings like this.
Activity: run
Time: 5.50am
Duration: 30mins
A fantastic run this morning. You may not know this about me but I lurve running on trails ;-) The plan for today was to basically to run from home to the 'start' of the trail, do 2 laps of one section of trail (approx. 1km), heading back to the start of the trail for the second lap via the (flat) road and then running home.
The sun still hadn't past the horizon by the time I started my second lap (don't worry, it was light enough to see what I was doing!) - which means that I've probably only got one or two mid-week trail runs left before it becomes too dark to head out before work *sob*
TPC was a touch funky towards the end of this morning's run - but it was fine by the time I got home. Will ice it tonight just to be sure. I'm sure she's just jealous that she hasn't been the centre of my universe over the last few weeks ;-)
10 comments:
It's a great way to start the day isn't it :) Hmmm, funky TPC...oh well, what can you do if she's got the rhythm in her! Hope it's out of the system now.
I can see thre purchase of a brand new head lamp comin gup ;-)
hehe I was one of the people sleeping in this morning! But I've been for my run now and it was gooood!
Can't wait to do another run with you. Maybe this weekend?
funky tpc? is that a medical term?
Now I know how nice is Australia at this time!
Just do as 2p says and don't socialize at all with her!
I guess we'll be seeing you at Glasshouse sometime Jen. Let me know when you are up for one of the big ones and I will be there .... to crew for you :-)
Jen this morning was bliss to run! It was such a good way to start the day that is for sure!!! Glad to hear you are having fun!!
Lucky those rough trails weren't full of Mosman 4WDs.
Good to see the comeback is going strong.
Oh, sounds like a great run! I wish there were more trails near me to run on. I get so tired of this concrete jungle. So do my knees!
That sounds like a lovely run. A tiny hand-held torch might be a goer once it's too dark in the mornings. I agree at the moment it's wonderful.
Post a Comment