Monday, March 21, 2005

An evening with royalty

Friday 18 March

Physio gave me the ok to run again - good news to start the day.

Day finished with CR drinks. What a fun night and what a welcoming and open group of people. I almost didn't make it to drinks but then I received an SMS from Owl telling me she was sitting next to royalty - CR royalty - in the form of LuckyLegs. What an amazing woman !! My guru/adviser and I had a chat about my goals/program/plans for the rest of the year which was good and much needed after the disappointments of the last week.

Monday 21 March

I haven't run now for 10 days, haven't done any exercise since Wednesday night and I'm really feeling heavy and flat at the moment. My cold is slowly subsiding. Today I had an easy session with Satan. My gym has just moved into new flash premises so we went through my program on the new equipment. Very easy session given that I'm still recovering from Friday and from my cold. Can't wait to get into spin again. It's been about 2 years since I last did a class. Hope to get back to full strength by Wednesday; I'm planning a couple of laps on the grass around the Domain to test out the shins, a spin class on Thursday and some weights somewhere in between so I can fit in lots of Bakers Delight Chocolate Chip hot cross buns on the weekend - yum !!!

1 comment:

Cirque said...

Good on you Jen.
But please promise me you won't overdo it?
Take care now y'all y'hear?