Friday, March 04, 2005

Long walk home

I pulled up very well this morning after last nights session. Knee (itb related) niggle is only very minor and is my own fault - I've just realised that I haven't done my lazy glute, physio-ordered strengthening exercises for a couple of days . Opps. But otherwise there was no muscle soreness at all. Happy days.

I had a look at old CR threads on the Lindfield fun run today. Someone described it as one of the hardest 10kms....Great....trust me to pick one of the most 'challenging' courses on which to make my debut. It is going to be a PB I suppose !!

Only 10mins of stretching first thing this morning (hit the snooze button one too many times).

Walked home from work today (1hr 10min trip and largely uphill), followed by stretches. Then to keep my ITB happy, desert tonight will be a course of lazy-glute strengthening exercises followed by some more stretches so I'll be ready for Satan and her obstacle course tomorrow.

No comments: