20mins stretching @ 5.30am
30mins with Satan @ 2pm
30mins glute/calf strengthen exercises + 30mins stretching @ 7pm
Big day.
Both shins and my right hip are a little unhappy today so its back to the ice (a wonderful experience on a chilly Sydney night). I’m trying not to feel frustrated but I was on such a high after the Half on Sunday and my great run on Tuesday night…. Think I might start doing at least one of my weekday runs during lunch so I can run on the grass at the Domain/Botanical Gardens. Apart from running round and round the local oval (boring), there are no other grass/soft surfaces near home which are lit at the times I normally run. I was due to go for a run tomorrow morning but I will give my shins another days rest and bring my spin class forward. Don’t know if spin is going to aggravate my hip further but there is only one way to find out I suppose…
Session with Satan at lunch was very tough – loved it ! Mainly an upper body session but slowly building up the lower body work again. I’ve done very little lower body work since I got back from my trip so it’s time to up the ante..
1 comment:
There is a word that describes people who enjoy pain you know.... I wish I could remember it ;)
Post a Comment