30mins of lower body stretches (focusing on glutes, ITB and hip flexors) to start the day and another 30mins (including this time calf raises) just before bedtime.
In the middle, I had a lunchtime weights session with Satan. Given it has been 6 weeks since our last session, she had designed a "relatively easy" session (her words). It actually was relatively easy compared to our "normal" sessions but it still left my shoulders and arms shaking for a hour afterwards. Love it. Was great to be back in the gym and I'm looking forward to increasing the intensity of my workouts back to near pre-holiday levels next week. Happy days !!
2 comments:
Zen Jen, just caught up on your blog. Man I hate it when work keeps me from my real life (CR!). Let's keep encouraging each other to be Zen...OHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM. Stretch OHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM.
Photos look great!
Good to see you are back into it with Satan...
I look forward to your reports...
Mel
Post a Comment