Up early this morning to walk to work. Approximately 8kms in 1hr 5mins. Is there a better way to start the day than walking over the Harbour Bridge on a clear, still winter morning? I think not.
PM: the plan to do a Pilates class at lunchtime is now, thanks to work, a hope of escaping in time to make the 6.15pm Spin class (however I will have to come back to the office afterwards). Fingers crossed. TBA
**********
Later: Well I made it out of the office in time for the 6.15pm spin class. Felt like shite (again) to start with. My quads again/still felt like lead even though they have had it reasonably easy (compared to my upper body) lately... About 10mins in, I started to pick up and really pushed it through the rest of the class. Would have been interested to check out my HR during one of the tracks. I don't think it's ever been much higher. 20mins of stretching to finish off and then, yes I'm afraid, it was back to the office....
Tomorrow I had planned a spin class but two meetings have brought an end to those plans. So I'm hoping to escape from the office at some stage tomorrow afternoon to do an upper body weights session before another big dinner with my girlfriend's tomorrow night.
3 comments:
Ah yes, but you didn't actually get to surf though did you? Not that I have for a couple of weeks either mind you :(
Good for you Jen! I admire your ability to do so much exercise. Last time I walked across the bridge it was as windy as a wind tunnel!
Good for you - an early morning walk over the bridge sounds great. The return to work after a 6.15pm spin class doesn't sound that great though.
Post a Comment