Monday, November 21, 2005

Another announcement....

Ok, I’m going to break my ‘no personal stuff in my blog’ rule one more time…

Very happy to announce that I’m engaged. Mr Jen_runs proposed on Saturday night. No date has been set yet.

:-)

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr Pussycat is a lucky man! What's this no personal stuff on the blog business? Sillyness if you ask me ;-) Why, I'd have nothing to blog about if I did that!

silverfox said...

Congratulations to you both! Great news Jen.

Gronk said...

Great news Jen ! Congratulations to you both ! :)

CJ said...

Congratulations Jen. Mr Jen_runs is a very lucky guy. May you have a wonderful life together!

miners said...

You really are full of surprises lately aren't you?

Cirque said...

Good grief Jen. I knew you'd get up to some sort of mischief if you couldn't run for a week or so.

Be happy, pet!
And remember clause (D) iii [f].
:)

Unknown said...

Wonderful news, Jen! Congratulations & many happy years together!

TA and the Gnome said...

Fantastic news. See what happens when you slow down and let him catch you :-). God bless you both and before long you'll be an old but happy married lady. Works for me!

TA

Bennyr said...

Congratulations to you both.

I guess we can take it that the "I feel like shite" quote from Friday's post no longer applies, then.

Very happy for both of you.

Tesso said...

Woohoo!!! And I though your previous blog post was the best I'd read all year!

Wonderful news Jen. Huuuuuuuge congrats to you both.

Dave said...

Well done Jen (and Mr Jen!). I'm sure it will be a tough task squeezing in the ceremony around your planned running schedule for next year ;)

2P said...

Bugger - guess I'm out of luck then :-) LOL - you said he proposed - did you say "yes"?

Great news Jen - I'm really happy for you and Mr Jen. It has really brought a smile to my face and a glow in my heart to hear this.

Finding a mate is the completion of yin & yang and is one of the balances in life that we all need.

Enjoy it - it is a very special time and is the beginning of a very special bond ;-)

2P

Hilda said...

Congratulations!!

I don't think you are breaking any rule, since a runner can get married. Also that is important for your mood now!!!!

Spud said...

Congrats Jen, great news, all the best!

Gronk said...

Jen_swims LOL. :)

Clairie said...

So is he Mr Jen_Swims now?

Marriage is truly a wonderful experience and I hope you and Mr Jen_Swims/Runs have a very happy future together.

Congratulations and umm...wheres the photo of the ring ha ha

Martin said...

Hey, you are already married!!!! :) Great stuff Jen.

Superflake said...

Congratulations Jen. Now D really is Mr Jen Runs. How about ceremony on the starting line of 2007 Six Foot. 800 ready made guests. Not sure if 45ks as a starter for the honeymoon would be good. But he must know he is marrying a runner.

Wobbly man said...

Big congrats to you and Dean! What a lucky man he is.

Hannah said...

Congratulations, Jen! Fantastic news!!!!

*hugs*

Don Juan said...

Congratulations Jen. Best wishes for a long and happy ultra with Mr Jen.

Now, a quick check of the diary shows me free around late May 06 - free for the hens night.

strewth said...

Wow - I just opened your blog and read the news. How exciting.I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. Now you won't feel "shite" anymore!!

Stu Mac said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS JEN! How exciting for you!

Friday's post was great! That is exactly the reason why I blog. I realize that I am not the only one suffering through an injury and having difficulty coping w/it. It is amazing to me how much we all seem to have in common!

Carolyne said...

Whoo Hoo!!!

ditto to all of the above (and plenty more!)

Katie said...

Hey Jen!!!
WOW!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Getting married was the best day of my life and things have only gotten better and better! Enjoy the lead up and chrish the rest of your life together. Yeah you!!!

Mike Power said...

Congrats Jen. well done... and it looks like many people here agree that this is wonderful news.

Horrie said...

Congratulations Jen on the wonderful news. We look forward to catching up with you soon to hear all about it.