Work is feral at the moment - we are 2 team members down (out of a team of 5). Argh.
Activity: weights with Satan
Time: 2pm
Duration: 30mins
Mood/energy: not particularly high; feeling unsettled & emotional
An 'easy' session with Satan - well, as easy as they come. A quick run through of my new weights program (ie the one I use when I work out by myself):
* 45 degree leg press;
* lunges with back foot on a bench;
* nasty glute exercise with a swiss ball;
* leg curls on swiss ball;
* nasty ab exercise with a swiss ball (push up position with shoelaces resting on the ball) followed by prone hold on knees;
* reverse flyes (dumbbell);
* standing single arm rows (cable);
* lat pulldowns;
* bicep curls (barbell);
* single arm tricep extensions;
* internal/external rotator cuff exercises.
There was at least one more upper body exercise but I've forgotten.
3 comments:
Hows ya chin Jen? Sometimes ya just gotta concentrate on the positives :-)
I admire the effort you make when there's too much work!! Your are a real sportive person.
Injuries suck!!!! We just don't have time!
Post a Comment