Work is simply crazy right now. While I did manage to escape from the office in order to get to the gym at lunch, I didn't actually eat my lunch until 4pm. Argh.
Activity: weights with Satan
Time: 2pm
Duration: 30mins
Mood/energy: pretty low
I felt pretty weak today - no doubt due to a lack of food during the course of the day. Circuit consisting of:
* floor bridge pullovers
* straight arm prone hold with single leg lifts
* (assisted) tricep dips
* crunches
* external rotator cuff move,
repeated 3 times.
I was hoping to get back to the gym tonight for a pilates class in order to restore some degree of sanity but wasn't able to escape from the office. Argh.
1 comment:
Wow, choosing the gym over food at lunchtime. I'm impressed!
Hope work doesn't interfere with the Friday arvo plan :-)
Post a Comment