Yes, I'm still on a high after yesterday's discovery.
Activity: weights with Satan
Time: 2pm
Duration: 30mins
Mood/energy: good.
Another Satan's special. An upper body circuit that left my arms and shoulders shaking for hours afterwards. Actually wanted to have a nap when I got back to the office afterwards. Circuit of:
* lowering phase of full push-ups (ie on toes) Â those "menÂs pushups" are getting closer & closer
* straight arm lat pulldowns
* one ardumbbellll shoulder press whilst standing on a disk
* standing row,
repeated 3 times followed by glute & pec stretching with Satan and 15mins of ITB, glute & calf stretching.
Activity: Pilates
Time: 5.10pm
Duration: 45mins
Classed focused on lateral moves and lots of core and hammie strengthening and stretching. Once again, I left the class feeling composed, relaxed, strong, lean & ready to conquer the world - then I had to go back to work ;-)
A big day tomorrow - another weights session with Satan, a run (without taping my patella, fingers crossed) & (the best part) a visit to the Lindt cafe. Great food and great company. Yep, it's going to be a tough day ;-)
Polar report: still in the box :-(
5 comments:
Don't you just love the feeling you get when you leave the Pilates class? I always feel like my posture has improved about 500%.
Good luck with the tapeless run tomorrow.
Going tapeless a veritable nude-knee run. You are a tease Jen - good luck ;-)
Jen, when you do weights sessions on consecutive days do you work different muscles?
Enjoy the Lindt cafe. I took a photo of my chocolate drink from there with my mobile and its still my phone wallpaper :-)
They say you need protein and carbs after a workout. I think Lindt covers those, doesn't it ? :-)
TA
Still in the box???
Get it out girlfriend....we want stats and reports and graphs and...
Post a Comment