Monday, June 06, 2005

It’s a new life for me….

30mins of stretching this morning.

40mins (lower body) weights session tonight followed by more stretches. Increased the weight on the plate squat machine which I will probably pay for in the morning. Fortunately tomorrow’s run is only 20mins (on grass) - followed later in the morning by an appointment with Andy the Pod. It will be interesting !

The words you choose are the seeds of your future realities

2 comments:

miners said...

Oh, that thought for the day has me feeling all paranoid now. Being your a-typical male I ALWAYS say stupid things - what sort of future am I giving myself?

TA and the Gnome said...

Hope Podrunner is able to help you.

As for the bridge bikie, it wasn't me but we did enjoy the 6.30pm session of the movie. I am so in awe of those guys. TA