Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Race calender

Ok, this is a record. My third post for the day (and my last I promise).

In an effort to keep my eye on the road (so to speak) while my orthotics, my new shoes and feet get to know each other (slowly), I've finally committed my money and have just filled in my entries for the following:

* Red Cross 8km run - 17 July

* 7km Bay Run - 31 July

* C2S - 14 August

* Blackmores 9km - 11 Sept

There are, of course, a few more races in my snazzy table over ------> but this gives me something to focus on start with.

2 comments:

miners said...

Hey - love the snazzy race table! At least I'll be able to run 'with' you at C2S!

Lulu said...

I'll be with you too Jen , as I'm going to do C2S and the Blackmores 9km. See you there if not before!