An (unscheduled) rest day today. I was due to have my rest day for the week on Saturday but will do today’s planned walk and strengthening exercises then. I was hoping to get to Running Science at Rozelle today to buy my new shoes but it seems no-one is home :-( Will have to get out there (somehow) on Tuesday or Wednesday before seeing Andy the Pod, and picking up my orthotics, on Thursday.
Last night’s CR drinks was a very fun – and funny - night. Met Superflake and Scottie77, got to know a few first names (Bruce, Sue, Sebastian, Darren but I’ve forgotten Vat’s...damn that red wine !), and had a long chat with Truckie about orthotics, the mind, running and achieving anything I set my mind to – thanks Truckie !
3 comments:
Vat = Craig.
Tell me I was dreaming about Trailwalker and the chocolate cake?
Thanks for your kind comments Jen. Glad you had such a good night out, and such a weird week running wise.
Craig is Vat's name btw
I think we know we're runners now we're salivating over new running gear *grins* Go the shoes!
Glad you had a good night out :) I could do with one of those! (might have to prod some brissie people into doing another CR drinks night!)
Post a Comment