Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My conspiracy theory

I’m having a grrrrr kind of week it seems. I had planned to do a spin class tomorrow morning with the Satanic Spin Instructor but I was informed late this afternoon that my annual performance review at work will be at 8am tomorrow morning – grrrrr. So the spin class is scraped, as is my session with Satan at lunch tomorrow as I need to head out at lunch tomorrow to get them before my date with Andy the Pod on Thursday morning. Grrrr....

So I’ve accepted that there is a conspiracy against me this weekend and have decided to go with the flow. I had planned to have another two "heavy" weeks before an "easy" week starting on the 27th. Given the events of today and being Zen Jen, I’ve decided to bring my "easy" week ahead to this week. The rest of the week now looks like this:

Monday: rest - tick
Tuesday: spin (30mins) - tick
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: Andy the Pod + Satan
Friday: spin (45mins)
Saturday: walk
Sunday: either a walk or a mini-run depending on how the orthotics/new shoes are going.

And lots of sleep so I’m ready for the planets to align next week !

1 comment:

Wobbly man said...

Easy week huh? Sounds nice- might have (another) one myself :)