Sunday, July 10, 2005

Blah

In the interests of blog honesty it will be short cause that's how I'm feeling today. Sick. Tired. Shins are sore. Not at all in a good head space. At work. Not happy. Rest day. Blah.

11 comments:

Cirque said...

Oh Jen! I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better tomorrow. Big JOCS hug on the way.

Lulu said...

Working on the weekend should be banned! You'll get there, I know you will.. sore shins are going to be a thing of the past very soon.

Bennyr said...

Some days suck, Jen.

May the next few be much less sucky.

Cheers,
Ben

CJ said...

Hang in there Jen - it will get better.

Unknown said...

(hugs) Jen. The blahs will pass. You need a rest and the blahs are making sure you do. You'll be back rested and refreshed again soon provided you take it easy for a day or two.

miners said...

Oh no! - the last time you had the blahs, I caught them a few days later. Look out Thursday ;)

Seriously hope you get past the sore shins soon Jen. It must be really frustrating but as we know, this too shall (eventually) pass.

Clairie said...

Hope they are paying you well Jen!

Seriously you should talk to chundachick - I can give you her email address if you like. She runs with shin splints - has had them for 3-4 months and been off running for about 4 weeks then now just manages it and is very slowly progressing.

she does a lot of mileage and is very fast but also knows her stuff. Might get a few tips anyhow.

I know what a misery life is when injured so I feel for you. Hope the light starts shining through soon :)

Wobbly man said...

Hi Jen! Seems like eveyone has already said everything so all I am going to say is let the legs get some rest and when you make your come back run s l o w l y. Maybe we could all quit our jobs and live in a cosy comune near the beach...where we can run in the sun and grow stuff?

Anonymous said...

Huh - you need a joke...

What do you call Postman Pat when he retires..?

Anonymous said...

Pat....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.